Blytheville Police ReportsThe following are reports from the Blytheville Police Department. —Police investigated a theft report (computer tablets and jewelry) in the 800 block of North Second. —Police took a terroristic...
After flooding, Mission in desperate need of help from communityThe Mississippi County Union Mission was immensely impacted by last week’s thunderstorms. For the first time in its history, The Mission, located at 400 East Walnut, flooded, as some six inches of...
- Avery guilty of manslaughter in hit-and-run (8/20/18)
- Body found in river near Osceola (8/20/18)
- Library establishes friends group (8/18/18)
- Filing ends; several races in November (8/18/18)
- Gosnell mayor is not seeking re-election (8/18/18)
- Gosnell reaches agreement with county on jail fees (8/18/18)
- ANC board discusses facility (8/18/18)
- Facilities Board gets update about adult softball (8/18/18)
- Hutchinson here for ANC’s Center for Allied Tech opening (8/17/18)
- Schools out because of flooded roads, no power (8/17/18)
- Gosnell blanks ParagouldAfter a scoreless first half, Gosnell scored two offensive touchdowns and one on defense in the second half to blank Paragould, 22-0, in an Arkansas Activities Association benefit game at J.W. Rea Stadium. “We were a little rusty starting off, execution problems,” Gosnell head coach Brandon Barbaree said. “Fumble, we drop a ball that hits us right in the hands. It’s a play that we run 20 times a day...But I like the effort in the first half; we just weren’t executing.”...
Clarence Edward CrossknoClarence Edward Crosskno, 82, of Dell, passed away Sunday, August 19, 2018 at NEA Baptist Hospital in Jonesboro. Clarence was born in Blytheville to Bill and Lois (Heflin) Crosskno. He was a retired...
Rosemary Monaghan GeeRosemary Monaghan Gee passed away on August 17, 2018. At the time of her death Rosemary “Rosie” was 83 years old. She resided in Ocala, Florida and passed away in the loving care of her family and...
Dorothy Faye Isbell RobinsonDorothy Faye Isbell Robinson, 82, of Jonesboro, formerly of Osceola, died August 16, 2018 at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. She was a funeral director and office manager for Wilson Funeral...
Rosie Lee FoxRosie Lee Fox of Marked Tree was born March 4, 1933 in Slayton, Miss. to the late Steve Anderson and the late Mary Stevenson Anderson. She was a homemaker and a member of Anderson Chapel M.B. Church...
Desmone “Desi” RobinsonDesmone “Desi” Robinson was born March 30, 1989 in Blytheville. She attended Nettleton High School and resided in Jonesboro. She was a member of Fullness of Joy Ministries, where she accepted Christ...
John L. Welch, Sr.John L. Welch, Sr., 82, of Hosston, Louisiana and formerly of Blytheville, passed away Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at Whispering Pines Nursing Home in Plain Dealing, Louisiana. John was born in Kensett,...
- Q&A: What Cohen's plea, Manafort's verdict mean for Trump
- APNewsBreak: Soldier to plead guilty in terrorism help case
- US Rep Duncan Hunter, wife indicted on corruption charges
- Authorities: Iowa student killed by Mexican in US illegally
- Facebook takes down 652 accounts linked to Russia, Iran
- Back-to-back legal blows in Trump circle jolt presidency
- Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- Church burglar leaves apology note after theft of equipment
- Fish heads dumped near Alaska school attracts bear, police
- Massachusetts zoo on the lookout for stork that flew away
- Novelty hand grenades found in checked luggage at airport
- Low-number Delaware license plate auctioned for $410K
- Surf's up in California, where it's now the official sport
- Troopers cite 10 sports car drivers for going too slow