Council agrees to Act 9 bonds for NucorThe Blytheville City Council passed a resolution to enter an agreement to issue bonds for Nucor’s construction of a new cold mill facility. Though Nucor has already begun work on this project, at...
ANC’s Allied Tech building to open Aug. 17Arkansas Northeastern College is preparing for construction of its new Center for Allied Technologies building to be completed soon. The facility’s planned completion date is August 1, and there will...
- Board discusses several economic development projects
- Involved parties discuss park concession stand
- UPDATE: Level 4 sex offender admits to killing woman found on West Cherry; $1 million cash bond set (6/22/18)
- Police seek information on body found on West Cherry (6/20/18)
- Board upholds Burnside’s termination (6/20/18)
- County finance board meets (6/20/18)
- Courthouse issues continue (6/19/18)
- Blytheville Police Reports (6/19/18)
- Woman cut, runs from motel naked (6/19/18)
- Reed pleads guilty to 2017 murder at Sunbath Car Wash (6/18/18)
- Gosnell’s Partee signs with West KentuckyGosnell star football and basketball player Brandon Partee signed a national letter of intent to play basketball at West Kentucky Community College in Paducah. “I went down there for a workout and the team was pretty nice, and it was a pretty nice town to be in. I think it was a better fit for me than the other colleges I went to,” Partee said. “It was really nice but it’s time to get busy with everything and time to grow.”...
Cherry Sue HolsteadCherry Sue Holstead, 84, of Blytheville, passed away Friday, June 22, 2018 at Flo and Phil Jones Hospice House in Jonesboro. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced when completed....
Linda Faye ElliottLinda Faye Elliott, 78, of Blytheville, passed away Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. Linda was born in Blytheville to J.E. and Verdie Gunter. She retired from...
Roger Dale ElliottRoger Dale Elliott of Blytheville was born July 21, 1952 in Blytheville to the late Jerry Elliott and Bonnie McGill Stokes. He was a retired painter and a member of Trinity Baptist Church in...
Grady Lamar JohnsGrady Lamar Johns "Buddy", 71, of Keiser died June 20, 2018 at his home. He was a retired factory worker and a member of Keiser First Baptist. Mr. Johns was born April 26, 1947 in Sycamore, SC to...
Willie Lee BronnerWillie Lee Bronner of Blytheville was born October 07, 1948, to Earnest Lee Jones, his paternal father, and Verlee Bronner Black (Sandy Black). He departed this life on June 13, 2018 at St. Bernard...
Antonio M. JunearickAntonio M. Junearick was born October 27, 1982 in Blytheville to Elizabeth Johnson and Clifford Wright. He departed this life on June 11, 2018 in Blytheville at the age of 35. He was preceded in...
- Beyond World Cup: Advocates call attention to Russian abuses
- Racist tropes in Ramadan TV satires anger black Arabs
- Justices adopt digital-age privacy rules to track cellphones
- Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- The Latest: Kansas welfare agency says children's needs met
- Administration seeks to expand immigrant family detention
- Plans unclear for reuniting separated immigrant children
- Park system celebrates 150 years with pink flamingo record
- Drug spoon sculpture placed outside drugmaker headquarters
- Woman who took dead butterfly from exhibit gets probation
- Man finds rattlesnake under hood while trying to start car
- Bank robbery suspect gives ID, easily tracked by police
- In India, rats have a $19,000 meal
- Wife credited with returning husband to jail following error