Avery guilty of manslaughter in hit-and-runA woman pled guilty to manslaughter Monday in the November 2016 hit-and-run death of Darrin Scott Henson. Sara Avery, 26, received 72 months in the Arkansas Department of Corrections. On Nov. 18,...
Body found in river near OsceolaMississippi County authorities are investigating a body found around 12:30 p.m. Saturday in the Mississippi River near the Sans Souci landing area in Osceola. According to a report from the...
- Library establishes friends group (8/18/18)
- Filing ends; several races in November (8/18/18)
- Gosnell mayor is not seeking re-election (8/18/18)
- Gosnell reaches agreement with county on jail fees (8/18/18)
- ANC board discusses facility (8/18/18)
- Facilities Board gets update about adult softball (8/18/18)
- Schools out because of flooded roads, no power (8/17/18)
- No garbage pickup in Blytheville (8/16/18)
- Several Blytheville streets flooded after storm (8/16/18)
- SkyCop to expand over time here (8/15/18)
- Gosnell blanks ParagouldAfter a scoreless first half, Gosnell scored two offensive touchdowns and one on defense in the second half to blank Paragould, 22-0, in an Arkansas Activities Association benefit game at J.W. Rea Stadium. “We were a little rusty starting off, execution problems,” Gosnell head coach Brandon Barbaree said. “Fumble, we drop a ball that hits us right in the hands. It’s a play that we run 20 times a day...But I like the effort in the first half; we just weren’t executing.”...
Dorothy Faye Isbell RobinsonDorothy Faye Isbell Robinson, 82, of Jonesboro, formerly of Osceola, died August 16, 2018 at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. She was a funeral director and office manager for Wilson Funeral...
Rosie Lee FoxRosie Lee Fox of Marked Tree was born March 4, 1933 in Slayton, Miss. to the late Steve Anderson and the late Mary Stevenson Anderson. She was a homemaker and a member of Anderson Chapel M.B. Church...
Desmone “Desi” RobinsonDesmone “Desi” Robinson was born March 30, 1989 in Blytheville. She attended Nettleton High School and resided in Jonesboro. She was a member of Fullness of Joy Ministries, where she accepted Christ...
John L. Welch, Sr.John L. Welch, Sr., 82, of Hosston, Louisiana and formerly of Blytheville, passed away Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at Whispering Pines Nursing Home in Plain Dealing, Louisiana. John was born in Kensett,...
Debra AndersonDebra Anderson, 57, of Jonesboro, was called home Sunday, August 11, 2018. She leaves two sons, Jacques Anderson III of Columbus, Georgia, and Jeremiah Anderson of Jonesboro; Two daughters, Debra...
Thomas R. JeanThomas R. Jean of Blytheville was born August 25, 1944 in Cordova, Alabama to the late William Martin Jean, and the late Mary Bowie Jean. He worked at Audubon Golf in Memphis and was of the Baptist...
- Confederate statue on UNC campus toppled by protesters
- US deports former Nazi camp guard, 95, to Germany
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Separated Korean families have 2nd day of emotional reunions
- Man admits wife's murder, blames her for daughters' deaths
- Taliban rockets hit near Kabul presidency; no injuries
- Salvadoran town deeply rooted in DC unfazed by US politics
- Surf's up in California, where it's now the official sport
- Troopers cite 10 sports car drivers for going too slow
- Cliff house: Unique Swiss restaurant looks for new tenants
- Police: Man angry about loud music waves gun at school dance
- Germany: No preparations made in case of alien landing
- Stinky 'corpse flower' in full bloom in California
- Restaurant cites worldwide freakout over its french fries