Blytheville officer injured making an arrestA Blytheville police officer was injured making an arrest Tuesday morning. According to BPD Capt. Jeremy Ward, at 10:26 a.m. officers were dispatched to 801 South Ruddle in reference to a large...
Suit filed in Osceola officer-involved shootingThrough attorney Mark Rees, Zyrion Matlock filed a lawsuit against Osceola police officer Jennifer Ephlin, Osceola Police Chief David Gladden and the city of Osceola, Thursday, in Mississippi County...
- Justices discuss courthouse options (9/22/18)
- Walker running for Gosnell mayor (9/22/18)
- Concert to benefit Mississippi County Literacy Council (9/22/18)
- Main Street now has free Wi-Fi (9/22/18)
- Goodman, BHS earn JAG awards (9/21/18)
- New Avionics business considering move to Manila (9/21/18)
- Half Moon man dies in accident on I-55 exit ramp (9/20/18)
- Berry accused of biting, kicking police officer (9/20/18)
- Ritz Hosts a Tribute to Neil Diamond (9/19/18)
- Ash: Popeyes coming to Blytheville (9/19/18)
- Chicks ‘Wynne’ conference openerBlytheville Chickasaws head coach Ben Fisher has talked for years about how his hometown team the Wynne Yellowjackets is an opponent that he has never beaten as a head coach. But Friday night, Fisher’s Chickasaws (2-2) defeated the YellowJackets (1-3), 37-7, at Haley Field, giving him his first victory over his old school...
John Ervine RaganJohn Ervine Ragan, 74, died September 24, 2018 at his home in Burdette. He was a farmer and of the Pentecostal faith. Mr. Ragan was born April 23, 1944 in Osceola to J.P. and Sarah Gregg Ragan. He...
Kyle Adam CrockerKyle Adam Crocker, 28, of Kansas City, Missouri and formerly of Blytheville, passed away Saturday, September 22, 2018 at his home. Kyle was born in Blytheville to James “Jim” and Cindy Harvey...
Frank YoungFrank Young, 73, of St. Louis, MO died September 21, 2018 at his home. He was a roofer and of the Baptist faith. Mr. Young was born February 11, 1945 in Hughes, AR to Bo and Odesther Kelly Young. He...
Anita Jean Pugh WalkerAnita Jean Pugh Walker, 59, passed on Friday September 21, 2018 in Blytheville after a long battle of illness. Anita was born on April 3, 1959 in Osceola to Frank and Pendora Pugh. She was a...
Tammy Jean Raspberry HodgeTammy Jean Raspberry Hodge, 57, of Blytheville, passed away Monday, September 24, 2018 while being surrounded by family and loved ones. She is preceded in death by her mother, Lee-Ora Raspberry and...
Howard MaxwellHoward Maxwell of Blytheville passed away Monday, September 24, 2018 at his home. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced when completed. Cobb Funeral Home is in charge of the...
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault
- Laughter at Trump among a long line of shocking UN moments
- CBS taps media industry veteran Parsons as interim chairman
- Trump at UN Security Council: 'Most watched meeting ever'?
- Trump hits 'con job' on Kavanaugh before showdown hearing
- What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- Mattis: Jury is out on women succeeding in combat jobs
- Quirk resolved: Border Missourians get Missouri addresses
- 'Lion King' puppet specialist charged in 3-D gun case
- Flyers introduce odd-looking mascot, soak in the comments
- Six Flags St. Louis offers perks for customer coffin time
- Dense swarm of bats causes flap at Vienna airport
- Oklahoma astronaut corn maze photographed from space
- $18M worth of cocaine found in bananas given to Texas prison