County mulls new voting equipmentThe Mississippi County Quorum Court Finance Committee met in special session Monday afternoon to discuss a potential opportunity whereby the State of Arkansas (mostly through the funds from the...
Missco is first ACT Work Ready county in stateThe East Arkansas Planning & Development District (EAPDD) announced that Mississippi County has become the first certified ACT Work Ready Community in the State of Arkansas. The certification will...
- Blytheville talks retention
- First Little League coaches remembered
- Cortez Kennedy dies at his Orlando home (5/23/17)
- Weekend Police Reports (5/22/17)
- Domestic dispute leads to lockdown at Blytheville Primary (5/22/17)
- Lowe’s assists Gosnell Fire Department with renovations (5/20/17)
- Blytheville Council amends 2017 budget (5/20/17)
- Manila teen sentenced in rape (5/20/17)
- Police: No foul play at Sonic (5/19/17)
- Hodges pleads guilty in stabbing death (5/17/17)
- New-look Chicks wrap up spring practiceAfter falling, 38-13, in the first round of the 5A State Football Playoffs to the Alma Airedales, the Blytheville Chickasaws finished their 2016 season with a 6-5 record. Chickasaws head coach Ben Fisher also lost 5A All-State running back DeMekko Clark and starting quarterback DJ Moore to graduation. ...
- Column: Graduates, this is my Field of Dreams...
- McCrosky returns to Blytheville as assistant
- McKinney becomes first GHS athlete to win the decathlon (5/19/17)
- Gosnell Pirates wrap up spring practice (5/17/17)
- McKinney second at Meet of Champs (5/16/17)
- Armorel baseball, softball teams end season with quarterfinal losses (5/13/17)
Homer Meeks, Jr.Mr. Homer Meeks, Jr. passed away on May 9, 2016 at his home in Blytheville. He was a factory worker for Viskase and a member of New Mt. Pleasant in Osceola. Mr. Meeks is survived by six sons,...
Demetrius Cy WilliamsMr. Demetrius Cy Williams, 58, passed away on May 20, 2017 at his home in Osceola. He was a construction worker and a member of St. John Full Gospel in Osceola. Mr. Williams is survived by his...
Robert Earl MilesMr. Robert Earl Miles 69, of Blytheville, passed away May 16, 2017 at St. Bernards Hospital in Jonesboro. Born November 24, 1947 to Raphael “Joe” Miles and Rena Mae Stevenson in Milo, Oklahoma, he...
- Police: Woman caused $350K in damage at ex-husband's home
- Missing earring halts Philadelphia TV weather forecast
- What's that fowl smell? Truck spills chicken parts in Maine
- 8-foot python startles man and dog in Florida garage
- Woman trying to buy birthday card trapped inside CVS
- Used clothing store gets surprise donation of marijuana
- Man left trying to explain how car ended up in swimming pool