Chief: Funnel cloud spotted in BlythevilleBlytheville authorities spotted a funnel cloud, Wednesday night, according to Police Chief Ross Thompson. Thompson said when officials tried to sound the tornado sirens, the sirens would not respond....
Missco native executedWhen Arkansas Department of Corrections (ADC) staff at the Cummins Unit in Varner executed 51-year old Mississippi County native Ledell “Skip” Lee, Jr. Thursday night (April 20), the State of...
- Blytheville announces Teacher of the Year (4/26/17)
- Blytheville Police Reports (4/25/17)
- Board recommends pardon for Steele (4/25/17)
- BPD complies with ADOL (4/25/17)
- Gosnell makes several personnel moves (4/25/17)
- Public hearing held on proposed 1/2-cent tax (4/22/17)
- Chamber, Blytheville Unlimited supporting Public Safety tax (4/22/17)
- Council approves revenue bonds (4/22/17)
- ANC adds scholarship (4/22/17)
- ‘Blytheville Backs Our Blue’ (4/22/17)
Wayne FosterMr. Wayne Foster, 54 of Marked Tree, passed away on April 24, 2017 in Jonesboro. He was a factory worker and of the Baptist faith. Mr. Foster is survived by three sons, Brian Foster, Sr. of Trumann,...
Effie T. Palmore RodgersMs. Effie T. Palmore Rodgers, 89 passed away Friday, April 21, 2017 at the Great River Medical Center in Blytheville. Ms. Rodgers was born October 18, 1929 to Jake Palmer and Annie Bell Thomas Palmer...
Ledell “Skip” Lee, Jr.Mr. Ledell “Skip” Lee, Jr., was born July 31, 1965 to Stella Young and Ledell Lee, Sr. in Osceola, Arkansas. Ledell departed this life on Thursday April 20, 2017 at the age of 51. He leaves to...
Luetta DavisLuetta Davis was born November 19, 1925, to the late Clarence Bedford and Mary McGhee, in Matthew, Missouri. Ms. Luetta departed this life on Wednesday April 19, 2017 at her residence in Blytheville...
Zelver LawsheaMr. Zelver Lawshea, 78, of Blytheville went home to be with the Lord on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at his home. Born August 21, 1938 in Dell, Arkansas to Eddie Lawshea, Sr. and Mary Robinson Lawshea,...
Eugene Arnold GaddisMr. Eugene Arnold Gaddis, 67, passed away on April 20, 2017 at his home in Marked Tree. He was a radio dispatcher, of the Baptist faith and an Army veteran. He is survived by his wife, Wanda Gaddis...
- Australian firefighters contend with pet crocodile
- Anti-Trump bar earmarks its profits for progressive causes
- Mayor calls ghostly face seen in Salem streetlamp 'eerie'
- What's in a name? Bronx Zoo proudly displays 'snot otters'
- Dye for mulch leaks from trailer, turning creek bright red
- Bad beasts, good treats: Feral hog slaughterhouse takes off
- Bigfoot on the lam: Sasquatch statues vanish from Ohio store