Sanders, Perrin excited to serve in 2019Blytheville Mayor James Sanders recently reflected on winning his third term in the position. He said it is rewarding getting to return to serve the people of Blytheville for another four years,...
Gosnell City Council discusses lighting issuesOn Tuesday the Gosnell City Council met to discuss plans for Gosnell's future. Councilman Eric Blount, who will no longer be serving on the council after the year is completed, stated that he hopes...
- BPD offers tips for driving on snow and ice (11/14/18)
- Armorel gets update on water lines (11/14/18)
- New outdoor patio in downtown Blytheville (11/14/18)
- Election Commission certifies votes (11/13/18)
- Blytheville Book Company to have soft opening Thursday (11/13/18)
- Preparing food bags for needy students (11/13/18)
- City board gets first look at ’19 proposed budget (11/10/18)
- Another lawsuit filed in Rayshawn Warren case (11/10/18)
- Run-off election is Dec. 4 (11/10/18)
- BMS has ‘Best Mission’ at Space Camp (11/9/18)
- Season ends for Chicks in quarterfinalsThe Blytheville Chickasaws’ historic run came to an end Friday night at Haley Field when the Morrilton Devil Dogs defeated the Chicks, 45-20, in the Class 5A quarterfinals. Both teams were held scoreless after the first quarter of play, but at the 10:19 mark in the second quarter Devil Dogs junior running back Xaviar Clemons punched the ball in from the one-yard line to give MHS a six-point lead. The PAT was good and the Devil Dogs led 7-0...
- Chicks open season with win over Bay (11/16/18)
- Lady Chicks fall to Osceola, Earle to start season (11/16/18)
- Chicks win first playoff game in 24 years (11/9/18)
- Pirates end season with loss in first round of playoffs (11/9/18)
- Pirates open playoffs at defending state champion (11/7/18)
- East champion Chicks look for first playoff win in 24 years (11/7/18)
Jean Louise Curry CarmonJean Louise Curry Carmon, 83, of Gosnell, passed away Thursday, November 15, 2018 at her home. Jean was born in Harrisonburg, Virginia to Clarence and Ruby Whissen Curry, but was raised by her...
Kenneth A. GipsonKenneth A. Gipson, 89 of Benton, passed away Tuesday, November 13, 2018. He was born February 11, 1929 in Russell, Arkansas, to the family of Oscar Henry and Mamie Hampton Gipson. Ken was a member of...
Pamela Pagano HenegarIt is with great sadness that the family of Pamela Pagano (Henegar), of Tonopah, Nevada, announces her passing. Pam passed away on November 11th 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Pam Henegar was born in...
John Thomas “Tommy” ColemanJohn Thomas “Tommy” Coleman passed into eternal rest on November 14, 2018 at the age of 74 years at his home in Blytheville, Arkansas of natural causes. Tommy was born September 17, 1944 to Mr. and...
Elfreda Denise NallsElfreda Denise Nalls, age 40, of Osceola passed away Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at St. Bernard's Medical Center in Jonesboro. Elfreda was born April 3, 1978 in Osceola to Eddie Lee Nalls and...
Le Faye King, Sr.Le Faye King, Sr. of Blytheville was born September 28, 1950 in Blytheville to the late Isadore King, Sr. and the late Richie Lee Johnson King. He was a retired cook and a U.S. Navy Veteran of the...
- Acrimonious Pacific summit underscores China-US tensions
- In smoldering wildfire ruins, life goes on for a hardy few
- Trump waffles on pledge to keep chief of staff John Kelly
- Saudi king's speech makes no mention of slain journalist
- Nissan chair Ghosn arrested in probe of financial misconduct
- In defeat, Abrams emerges as leading voting rights advocate
- Limiting screen time for your kid? It's harder than it looks
- Treasure hunter flip flops on returning missing gold coins
- Giant wooden troll removed in Colorado could get new home
- Homeless Aussie who helped thwart attack charged with theft
- Expert: Rare snake with 2 heads found in Virginia has died
- Stranded camel entertains motorists along snowy roadway
- FBI re-creates decoy heads Alcatraz inmates used in escape
- Statue of Liberty's original torch moved to museum site