School board meets with search firmsWith the resignation of Blytheville Superintendent Richard Atwill being accepted by the Blytheville Board of Education on December 19, 2017, the board decided to begin setting up proposal meetings...
Council eliminates meeting mandateDuring Tuesday’s Blytheville City Council meeting the council passed a seemingly routine ordinance concerning “rules of order and procedure” for how they would operate in 2018. While the council must...
- QC justice’s companies hope to enter medical marijuana business
- Ground broken on new BHS gym (1/19/18)
- Females arrested in Lake City suspected of local robberies (1/19/18)
- Police investigating Gary's robbery; customer robbed of his paycheck (1/19/18)
- UPDATE:BFD battles large fire downtown (1/17/18)
- After ironing out issues, BBSB agrees to operate league (1/17/18)
- Small earthquake felt here, Missouri, Tennessee (1/16/18)
- Blytheville Police Reports (1/16/18)
- Weather alters sanitation routes (1/16/18)
- Firemen battle blaze, bitter temperatures (1/16/18)
Dotsene B. Poff VanSickleDotsene B. Poff VanSickle, 80, of Blytheville, passed away Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at General Baptist Nursing Home in Piggott, Arkansas. Dotsene was born in Wilson, Arkansas to Loyd and Bertha...
Vaughn Michael LukasavageMr. Vaughn Michael Lukasavage, 73, of Blytheville, Arkansas, passed from this life peacefully Sunday, January 7, 2018 at home surrounded by his family. He was born to Stanley and Mary Lukasavage in...
Bonnie Jean LongMrs. Bonnie Jean Long, 90, wife of the late Paul Long, Sr., of Blytheville, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, January 17 at the Flo and Phil Hospice House in Jonesboro. In addition to her husband,...
Elbert Emmett LucasMr. Elbert Emmett Lucas, age 74, of Marion died at his residence in Marion on January 8, 2018. Born March 15, 1943 in Blytheville to parents Everett Earnest Lucas and Myrtle Mae Richardson Lucas,...
Jackie Norman DuncanMr. Jackie Norman Duncan passed away on January 12, 2018 at the age of 72. He was the beloved husband of Mary Ann Duncan nee Martin of O'Fallon, Missouri. Jackie served our country as a MP in the...
Samuel Runyan LarimoreMr. Samuel Runyan Larimore passed away early on the morning of Saturday January 6, 2018 at Baptist Hospital in Little Rock. He was 85 years old. Sam was born in Newport on June 5, 1932 to Samuel and...
- Russian police face the unexpected: crocodile in basement
- Cops: Maine man punches self in face to avoid sobriety test
- Christie criticizes reports of his airline security handling
- Paper cup allegedly used by Elvis Presley up for auction
- Headless chickens found in Connecticut courtroom
- Umbrella mistaken for weapon causes hospital lockdown
- Customer complain that gas station swapped diesel, gasoline