Nucor Arkansas VP addresses ChamberDuring Monday’s monthly Greater Blytheville Area Chamber of Commerce luncheon, Mary Emily Slate, vice president and general manager of Nucor Arkansas, spoke about her experiences with the steel giant...
Board studies county’s financialsThe Mississippi County Quorum Court Finance Committee met Monday afternoon to discuss a number of issues, including the county’s overall financial position, continuing problems with the leachate...
- MCHS will change billing system (9/20/17)
- County to sweeten deal with Southworth (9/19/17)
- ‘Over the Hill Gang’ coming to The Ritz (9/17/17)
- Board: Keep property tax rate same (9/16/17)
- City saving for a new fire station (9/16/17)
- Air-Evac, Nucor employees offer aid to hurricance victims (9/16/17)
- Cancer survivors donate hair to Locks of Love (9/15/17)
- Flu vaccine clinic is Sept. 29 (9/14/17)
- Street repairs planned (9/13/17)
- Chiefs: SkyCop could benefit BPD, BFD (9/13/17)
Bobby Lee Fair, Sr.Bobby Lee Fair, Sr. was born July 26, 1956 in Little Rock, AR to Louise Fair of Blytheville, AR. He held an associate’s degree from Arkansas State University and worked construction, he was of the...
John Edd Webb, Sr.John Edd Webb, Sr. was born September 17, 1945 in Jenkins, KY, to John Dixon and Elsie Webb. He was a retired coal miner and of the Baptist Faith. Mr. Webb passed away on September 15, 2017 at St....
William T. “Billy” ReidWilliam T. “Billy” Reid, 77, of Blytheville, passed from this life Friday, September 15, 2017 at his home. Billy was born to Tommie A. and Vergie Irene Thomas Reid in Blytheville. Billy was retired...
Dorothy HillDorothy Hill was born August 5, 1952 in Osceola, AR to Fred Smith, Sr. and Gladys Henton Smith. She was a retired cook and an usher and choir member for St. Paul M.B. Church. Ms. Dorothy Hill passed...
Milton Lewis, IIIMr. Milton Lewis, III, 57, of Luxora, passed away September 15, 2017 in Memphis, Tennessee. He was born to Milton Lewis, Jr. and Bernice Jones Collier in Little Rock. He was a farmer and of the...
Mrs. Mary Jean Afflick HartiganJeanie passed away peacefully from natural causes in the Duncaster assisted-living facility in Bloomfield, Connecticut on Sunday, September 10, 2017. She was 95, celebrating her birthday (August 22,...
- In Alaska town packed with cabs, bootleggers give you a ride
- Ex-Mountie headed to US prison for smuggling narwhal tusks
- Tractor-trailer makes wrong turn, gets stuck on boardwalk
- Chocolate overload: Rig chock-full of candy bars overturns
- Police: Man steals green chile burger after slapping victim
- Diamond on the highway: Officer comes to driver's rescue
- Colorado cops search for poop-and-run jogger