Fire Chief: NYS chlorine leak affects 18 workers
(Local News ~ 11/17/13)
A Chlorine leak at Nucor-Yamato Steel Sunday morning affected 18 workers who were transported to Great River Medical Center, according to Blytheville Fire Chief Mike Carney. According to Carney, "two or three" were held for further observation and were going to rooms when he left early Sunday afternoon...
Now I need another tissue ...
(Column ~ 11/17/13)
I'm sharing something with you this week that I've been holding on to for a while. Well, actually, only since October, so I'm not sure whether or not that qualifies as a while.
Stories from Sunday, November 17, 2013
Browse other days